Friday, September 17, 2010

Hi, I’m Sade Giliberti, the new face of Legit 2010

I’m a presenter and TV personality and have been presenting for about 18 years. Mind you, I am only 25 (a veteran already, some would say LOL!).

Many people will know me as the crazy funky presenter from YOTV and now the “grown up lady” on So You Think You Can Dance SA, which is currently in Season 2.

2010 has been a fantastic year for me, from being on Survivor SA – Santa Carolina Celebrity Edition – to winning a SAFTA for Best Presenter in a Variety Show, to the second season of So You Think You Can Dance SA and now being the new Face of Legit.

I thank my lucky stars for all the fortune that has come my way, and not fortune as in money but the abundance of positive energy within the industry.

I’d just like to tell you a bit about the Legit range for 2010. It’s edgy and funky – just like me. From military to studs, heels to sandals, cocktail dresses to jumpsuits – it’s a range for every girl.

What I love most about it is that it allows me to show that even though I may not be the girliest of girls, I sure do know how to rock a dress in heels. So You Think You Can Dance SA did this for me too, but with Legit I am ALL ME.

And with Legit you can be all you!

2 comments: